Spontuneous the Song Game – Sing It or Shout It, is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends. If you’ve ever heard a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a tune, then this is the perfect game for you or anyone who has a song for everything!
One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Play begins with the Tunesmith turning the timer and announcing a Trigger-Word from his/her Hit-List. The first player who starts singing scores but must sing a minimum of 5 words containing the Trigger-Word. For example if the Trigger-Word was dawn the first player to begin singing a 5-word portion of lyrics from any song containing the word dawn scores.
- Do you, or someone you know, have a song for everything? This music happens to millions of us.
- Can you think of a lyric with the word “night” in it? Pitch perfect or not, just let your voice rip!
- The 1st player to blurt out a song, rolls dice to advance on the board. More details in description.
- Simple to play. Crosses all genres. Ages 8 & Up. 4-10 players/teams. No idol singing skills needed.
- Award winning. Excellent gift for musical theater, improv, karaoke lovers & white elephant exchange.