Once Upon a Chef – the Cookbook is a healthy cookbook for every meal of the day: Once upon a time, Jenn Segal went to culinary school and worked in fancy restaurants. One marriage and two kids later she created Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog that applies her tried and true chef skills with delicious, fresh, and approachable ingredients for family friendly meals. With the authority of a professional chef and the practicality of a busy working mom, Jenn shares 100 recipes that will up your kitchen game while surprising you with their ease. Hardcover Edition.
- Helpful tips on topics such as how to season correctly with salt, how to balance flavors, and how to make the most of leftovers.
- Great recipes for easy weeknight family dinners kids will love, indulgent desserts, fun cocktails, exciting appetizers, and more.
- Jenn Segal is the founder of Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog showcasing easy, family friendly recipes from a chef’s point of view. Her recipes have been featured on numerous websites, magazines, and television programs.
- Become the favorite family chef with 100 tested, perfected, and family approved recipes.
- A Washington Post bestselling cookbook