Knit Picks Hue Shift Afghan Complete Knitting Project Kit blends eleven colors of Brava Sport harmoniously in this unique and crafty mitered afghan. Knit in four larger pieces and then seamed together, each of the four sections begins at the corner and mitered squares are picked up and knit directly onto the existing work. By combining this clever construction with simple garter stitch knitting, you are able to create a modern and visually stunning motif with minimal effort! The first square cast on becomes one of the four corners of the afghan where four more squares are picked up and knit one after another. Made with simple garter stitch mitered squares and finished off with a darker border, the Hue Shift Afghan is a deceptively simple pattern that explores color in a new and creative way!
- 12 balls of Brava Worsted Yarn, 2 Black and 1 each in Orange, Canary, Rouge, Tranquil, Fairy Tale, Red, Alfalfa, Celestial, Caution, and Marina (100% Premium Acrylic; 218 Yards/100g), Total Yardage 3,276
- Hue Shift Afghan Knitting Pattern
- US 5 (3.75 mm) Sunstruck Interchangeable Knitting Needle Tips and 32” Interchangeable Cable
- Set of 20 Locking Stitch Markers
- Set of 3 Bent Tip Tapestry Needles for finishing
- Exclusive Knit Picks vinyl tote bag